[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB TIME AGAIN

ffballer

Leinart@StL

Carr@OAK

CutlerVs.SEA

YoundVs.IND

Lost McNabb and have been hoarding QBs. Running with LT, Gates, Marion Barber, J.Walker, D.Driver and a Booker/C.Henry tandem depending on matchup. 2nd in my league. Was point leader until I started oh poopyty oh poopyty Frye last week. Clinched playoffs, but looking for some advice so I don't eat it in the first round of playoffs. :D

Leinart@StL

Carr@OAK

CutlerVs.SEA

YoundVs.IND

Lost McNabb and have been hoarding QBs. Running with LT, Gates, Marion Barber, J.Walker, D.Driver and a Booker/C.Henry tandem depending on matchup. 2nd in my league. Was point leader until I started oh poopyty oh poopyty Frye last week. Clinched playoffs, but looking for some advice so I don't eat it in the first round of playoffs. :D

oops. scoring would help.

1pt/20 pass yds, 4 pt TDs, -1 INT, 1pt/10 rush yds

I'd say go with Leinart. Looks like they all but abandoned the run with Edgerrin James getting 6 touches and Leinart throwing for 405 yards.

Carr is not very good and the Raiders pass D is pretty good, so stay away from him.

Cutler the jury is still out on

and Vince Young I wouldn't start over Leinart. Leinart has the great WR tandem

Go with them in this order

Leinart

Young

and then the other two i would flip a coin

start Leinart. Good luck! please see mine