[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston and Henderson

mamaboy

Grappling with the same issue myself this week. Given your alternatives, I think you'd be fine playing both this week. Colston is working his way back from the ankle injury and will be as servicable, if not more so than, your alternatives. Henderson is the deep ball threat and will get free while the defense is accounting for Colston.

Does anyone know what positions Colston and Henderson are playing? It looked to me last game that Copper and Colston were both playing regularly while Henderson was getting only a few plays until Colston got cramps. It seems like Copper plays in Horn's spot and stays on the field. It also seems like Colston plays the other starting WR with Henderson the third WR and on the sidelines for much of the plays.

I started Henderson and was pretty nervous until he made the most of two opportunities. I'm afraid if I start him this week, he'll see very limited action unless Colston doesn't play or leaves early again.

Does anyone know what positions Colston and Henderson are playing? It looked to me last game that Copper and Colston were both playing regularly while Henderson was getting only a few plays until Colston got cramps. It seems like Copper plays in Horn's spot and stays on the field. It also seems like Colston plays the other starting WR with Henderson the third WR and on the sidelines for much of the plays.

I started Henderson and was pretty nervous until he made the most of two opportunities. I'm afraid if I start him this week, he'll see very limited action unless Colston doesn't play or leaves early again.

I think your right. Henderson seems to be the big play guy,,,, mostly/only is the question ???

I think because Horn is out and Copper isn't "ALL THAT" Hendy is doing a little bread and butter work too.

I think this week they both will GO OFF,,, Henderson is just so freakin FAST... :D