[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB for superbowl?

NHC

Performance scoring. 2RBs. Starting Jones-Drew at #1. Who to start at #2?

Ron Dayne vs. IND is a great matchup and he has been hot the last few weeks. But HOU still splits carries, and they are bound to get way behind. Will they be forced to throw all day?

Travis Henry vs. BUF is not a bad matchup either, and he will carry the ball all game, but his ankle is tweaked and he has been hot and cold all season.

I need a big day to win this thing and I may have to take a chance to get there. Henry seems like the safe choice, here. Would you bet your championship game on Dayne?

Shockingly enough, I'd roll with Dayne. He put 98 yards and a TD on the Patriots, and Indy's run D is far worse than that of New England. Plus, if the Colts jump out to an early lead, they'll prob soften up. They've already got a playoff spot, so I guess they're only playing for homefield. If Peyton/Marvin put up points early, and the game is all but done, I can see them softening up. Dayne should do pretty well I guess.

Good luck :D See mine if you get a chance. Thanks.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...9entry1858799

Edited by CamBuc