[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All comes down to this week... WDIS

Doug Morgan

It's the championship game so I want to kick some ass.

If you look at my lineup in my signature that pretty much sums it up.

I'm going to go with Eli vs. Carolina's not so great defense but my question is my WRs

Right now I'm thinking, I start 3 total and the bold ones are what I think:

*R. Wayne @ Hou - no brainer

*M. Furrey vs. Chi - Chicago has #1 locked up so I see them playing a little lighter plus they allowed Tim Rattay to throw all over them so this could be great for Furrey.

*C. Chambers vs. NYJ - Last time the Dolphins played NY J, he had 60yards-ish and a TD. I think he is due for a good game

*A. Braynt vs. Arz - Potentially a great matchup but I don't trust Alex Smith ever to throw the ball and when he has recently it's gone to V. David or Battle.

*M. Jenkins vs. Car - Could be a good game since he is the only consistent ATL WR, but is still ify, he's my only other one I'm considering.

*R. Currey vs. KC - With MOss out it's possible but I don't know if I can trust him yet.

What do you guys think? Stick with Wayne, Chambers, Furrey or sub one of the others in? Remember I start 3.

Thanks for any in-sight.