[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at flex -- 4 choices

JetFanMike

Another league where I'm in the finals -- who do I start alongside Frank Gore?

Please choose one of Chester Taylor, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ron Dayne, or Travis Henry

Mojo Drew has been a monster recently, AND Fred Taylor may be out, which could mean more

carries for Drew. However, he's facing the Pats defense, which is by far the worst matchup of

any of the guys I'm considering

Chester Taylor has a decent matchup vs. the Packers, especially since he's the Vikings entire

offense. However, I have no idea how healthy he is (ribs and/or wrist), nor do I know how

the Vikings QB change will affect him. I would think the Vikes try to control the clock against

Favre, but don't know if that means a lot of Chester or RBBC

Travis Henry has a pretty nice matchup against the Bills, but I'm not sure how healthy he is.

Last week, even at less than 100%, he got all the carries for Tennessee. But Vince Young

tends to dominate the scoring for them, even on the ground.

Ron Dayne has what looks like a great matchup against the Colts. And he's been red-hot lately.

However, this game could be a blowout; if so the Texans might abandon the run (although they

usually don't do that). With the lack of a passing game (David Carr has been awful lately), the

Colts may really focus on stopping Dayne. Although that might not be enough.

Please let me know your thoughts -- thank you. I'll be answering yours later... :D

Another league where I'm in the finals -- who do I start alongside Frank Gore?

Please choose one of Chester Taylor, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ron Dayne, or Travis Henry

Mojo Drew has been a monster recently, AND Fred Taylor may be out, which could mean more

carries for Drew. However, he's facing the Pats defense, which is by far the worst matchup of

any of the guys I'm considering

Chester Taylor has a decent matchup vs. the Packers, especially since he's the Vikings entire

offense. However, I have no idea how healthy he is (ribs and/or wrist), nor do I know how

the Vikings QB change will affect him. I would think the Vikes try to control the clock against

Favre, but don't know if that means a lot of Chester or RBBC

Travis Henry has a pretty nice matchup against the Bills, but I'm not sure how healthy he is.

Last week, even at less than 100%, he got all the carries for Tennessee. But Vince Young

tends to dominate the scoring for them, even on the ground.

Ron Dayne has what looks like a great matchup against the Colts. And he's been red-hot lately.

However, this game could be a blowout; if so the Texans might abandon the run (although they

usually don't do that). With the lack of a passing game (David Carr has been awful lately), the

Colts may really focus on stopping Dayne. Although that might not be enough.

Please let me know your thoughts -- thank you. I'll be answering yours later... :D

MJD GETS MY VOTE.