[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help with WDIS

JetFanMike

Three teams in championships (out of 4 leagues), and I have one question for each -- I've

answered about 20 today, but not many folks seem to be on. Each choice has one guy

playing tonight, so I need to decide soon...

#1 -- WR -- Please choose two of of Marvin Harrison (vs. Texans), Marques Colston (vs.

Giants), and Donald Driver (vs. Vikings)?

#2 -- Flex -- Please choose one of Chester Taylor (vs. Packers), Maurice Jones-Drew (vs.

Patriots), Ron Dayne (vs. Colts) , or Travis Henry (vs. Bills)

#3 -- Flex -- Please choose one of Chester Taylor (vs. Packers), Maurice Jones-Drew (vs.

Patriots), or Ronnie Brown (Mon night vs. Jets)?

All the WR's in #1 have nice matchups; it's just a matter of guessing who will do best.

Most of the RB's in #2 and #3 have possible health issues (Chester and Ronnie, maybe Travis and

Mojo) and/or bad matchups (Mojo).

Thanks -- I will be answering yours...

Edited by JetFanMike

Three teams in championships (out of 4 leagues), and I have one question for each -- I've

answered about 20 today, but not many folks seem to be on. Each choice has one guy

playing tonight, so I need to decide soon...

#1 -- WR -- Please choose two of of Marvin Harrison (vs. Texans), Marques Colston (vs.

Giants), and Donald Driver (vs. Vikings)?

#2 -- Flex -- Please choose one of Chester Taylor (vs. Packers), Maurice Jones-Drew (vs.

Patriots), Ron Dayne (vs. Colts) , or Travis Henry (vs. Bills)

#3 -- Flex -- Please choose one of Chester Taylor (vs. Packers), Maurice Jones-Drew (vs.

Patriots), or Ronnie Brown (Mon night vs. Jets)?

All the WR's in #1 have nice matchups; it's just a matter of guessing who will do best.

Most of the RB's in #2 and #3 have possible health issues (Chester and Ronnie, maybe Travis and

Mojo) and/or bad matchups (Mojo).

Thanks -- I will be answering yours...

Depending on the weather tonight....I would go with Harrison and Colston. Driver could have a huge game against Minnesota, but is it going to be real windy??

Flex player - that's a tuff one. I like Jones-Drew with Taylor being hurt, but then again Dayne could have a big game against Indys horrible run defense.

#3- If you choose to start Dayne, then I would put in Jones-Drew in this position.