[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

zero u vs BOISEon you tube

polksalet

The only thing I'm truly disappointed in is not getting to see BSU advance to play another game. If they play like they did Monday, I think they beat WF, Notre Dame, and possibly Louisville.

Even though I didn't like how it ended, that was a game for the ages.

Have to totally disagree. Boise probably couldn't beat anyone if there was a playoff. They played their hearts out and I can guarantee they are physically beat up as well. Imagine if there next playoff game was against USC the only other winner as of now in the BCS bowls. You could never convince me that they are not totally drained both physically and emotionally.

Have to totally disagree. Boise probably couldn't beat anyone if there was a playoff. They played their hearts out and I can guarantee they are physically beat up as well. Imagine if there next playoff game was against USC the only other winner as of now in the BCS bowls. You could never convince me that they are not totally drained both physically and emotionally.

We'll never know. I'm sure they're drained and I doubt their magic could work twice in a row.

We'll never know. I'm sure they're drained and I doubt their magic could work twice in a row.

You're right there, we'll never know. However the advantage these one year wonder teams have over the so called big conferences is that they don't get beat up physically & mentally as much throughout the season. Sooners should know about how injuries come into play.

However the advantage these one year wonder teams have over the so called big conferences is that they don't get beat up physically & mentally as much throughout the season. Sooners should know about how injuries come into play.

And that is why I think playing a soft schedule is a fair reason to keep a team from playing in the National Championship.

You're right there, we'll never know. However the advantage these one year wonder teams have over the so called big conferences is that they don't get beat up physically & mentally as much throughout the season. Sooners should know about how injuries come into play.

And that is why I think playing a soft schedule is a fair reason to keep a team from playing in the National Championship.

but isn't this a chicken-or-the-egg scenario? what top big-conference program is gonna schedule boise state and risk a loss? i admit i don't follow college football that closely, but hasn't it been a complaint for a while that schools like boise state are discounted because of their soft schedule, but no quality schools will face them because they're afraid of losing?

Don't want to hear these one year wonder teams say no one will play them either. LSU scheduled Fresno State a few years back when they were considered like Boise State. By the time Fresno gets down to Tiger Stadium this year they stunk which made LSU look like they were scheduling patsies.

The game I watched on Monday night, the Boise St. Bronco's starting line-up on both sides of the ball were just as, if not more, athletic and skilled than the Sooners. Typically, the skill difference in these so called "smaller" schools is their overall lack of depth. If you look at the skilled positions, BSU is better at QB, just as good, if not better at WR and their defensive backs were better than the Sooners. The Sooners, on the surface, appeared to be better at running back but the defensive line negated them most of the night other than a breakaway run in overtime.

Edited by theprofessor