[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Pics

eddiejc18

This is my first year in the playoffs. I just got in and we play for the next round and more moolah. I need help from my distinguished friends and coaches. Help me out with some picks.......

My Quaterback is Brees, My Defense is Baltimore and my kicker is Gould. So I pretty much have it locked there but here are my big problems:

RBs - Who do I play of the three? I have to play two. Addai, Bush or Dillon. I am leaning toward Bush and Addai but my one hesitation with Addai is the Baltimore defense at home and now I hear he hurt his chest.

WRs- I have to play two which one the four? Horn, D Jackson, Mark Clayton or Muhammad? I heard Jackson might be out but he was my most consistent WR in the regular season. I don;t have a lot of faith in Clayton or Muhammad without knowing which Ress Grossman will show up. I am leaning toward Horn and Jackson but if D Jackson don't go is it Clayton or Muhammad?

Tight Ends is one question. L.J. Smith or Jeremy Stevens? I am thinking Stevens against the Bears..... :D

I'd go Bush and Dillon at RB. I think Addai will be limited in the early goings and Manning will go to the pass.

For WR, it's likely that DJax and Horn won't play so I'd play Moose and Clayton.

At TE, I'd play Stevens. Hass looks his way alot and Garcia doesn't pay much attention to LJ.

See mine if you get a chance.