[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Trade Opinions

cgarrett89

Ok .... dynasty league. You can save as many as you'd like and you just jump in the draft in the round after the number of players you've saved. For example: save nine and jump in during round ten.

A team is offering me

M. Vick

B. Westbrooke

J. Lewis

L. Coles

for my players:

Rothlisberger

T. Jones

C. Benson

R. Wayne

None of the guys listed on my side of the deal are my starters. I have C. Palmer, Ronnie Brown, Maroney and Dillon, Chad Johnson and Steve Smith. I think Vick is fine as a backup to Palmer. Westbrooke could start for me along with Ronnie Brown while I'm waitng for Maroney to take over. Lewis along with the NE guys give me bye week and trade options. Coles is fine as a third receiver behind Johnson and Smith. So basically, I'm leaning towards taking it. What do you all think?

Forgot a couple of things ...

we do not give points for receptions. Our rules give 6 points for td's and a point for every twenty yards with a bonus point every 100 yards. That means 100 yard games are also worth 6 points.

Even though we don't have points for receptions I still think Westbrooke is an updgrade. Curious about what all of you think?

Ok .... dynasty league. You can save as many as you'd like and you just jump in the draft in the round after the number of players you've saved. For example: save nine and jump in during round ten.

A team is offering me

M. Vick

B. Westbrooke

J. Lewis

L. Coles

for my players:

Rothlisberger

T. Jones

C. Benson

R. Wayne

None of the guys listed on my side of the deal are my starters. I have C. Palmer, Ronnie Brown, Maroney and Dillon, Chad Johnson and Steve Smith. I think Vick is fine as a backup to Palmer. Westbrooke could start for me along with Ronnie Brown while I'm waitng for Maroney to take over. Lewis along with the NE guys give me bye week and trade options. Coles is fine as a third receiver behind Johnson and Smith. So basically, I'm leaning towards taking it. What do you all think?

Really not sure you need to do this deal. Vick/Ben are close to equal in my eyes and Vick will need to adapt to a new coach and offense, J.Lewis might be cut or have role reduced he has contract issues and Baltimore is not that happy with his attitude and performance last couple years. Westbrook would be a plus for your lineup, and Coles is now way anywhere near Wayne. TJ and Benson solid and possible TJ goes and starts elsewehere giving you 2 solid backs. I see the only plus for you is Westbrook and I see you giving Wayne,TJ,and Benson. I'm not a huge fan of Vick myself. I guess if you really like Vick the deal is better.

I see your team now as being pretty solid and do not see the need for you to do this deal. You have good depth and good starters why mess with that. :D

I agree with the above. I am not sure about Westbrooks value for you when you are looking at his value over T Jones and Benson. The only thing I can see is you are trading away the dreaded 2-headed back but Westbrook isn't exactly mr. healthy.

I think I would hold off on that deal and work on one that really upgrades your keepers/starters.