[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

global warming

dmarc117

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you want to believe that none of these scientists (or Al Gore, for that matter) have agendas and that politics in the workplace is solely a hallmark of the Bush Administration, go right ahead.

Don't believe that at all, and of course Al Gore has an agenda, he's a politician for christ sake and likely has more political interest in his Inconveinent Truth than a moral interest.

Given that I'm a scientist, it would be pretty silly for me to characterize them all as dishonest, no?

I very clearly stated earlier in this thread that there is ample existence for the evidence of global warming. Perhaps you need glasses? :D

Well I didn't really get the purpose of presenting your academic history and I heard a rumor that you aren't the only scientist posting in this thread. :D

Don't believe that at all, and of course Al Gore has an agenda, he's a politician for christ sake and likely has more political interest in his Inconveinent Truth than a moral interest.

:D

Well I didn't really get the purpose of presenting your academic history

When did I post my entire academic history? Was my resume leaked into this thread? :D

Link works for me. That's weird.

Try again... this is a Geology Professor at Penn, and he believes in Global Warming, but still criticizes Gore.

Got it Savage, interesting read. I can definitely agree to an extent of how he thought Gore was overhyping the most recent phenomana of warming (probably because we have similar backgrounds). I was much more persuaded by the CO2 evidence presented over the last hundreds of thousands of years.

But, I'll take it as it is, and educated opinion in the minority (and not even an expert). Seems like the writer was pumped to write an anti-Gore editorial and he found his crutch in the professor from Penn.