[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama Smoking

cliaz

Public radio had a bit on Obama yesterday. One woman said that this country is ready to elect Obama because he doesn't have slave ancestry. There is no fear that he will install reparations for blacks that were enslaved. This was a guest not a caller.

I don't know about you, but I don't see that as an issue. I really don't think he is ready to be president. He has been a senator for two years. What do we really know about this guys leadership skills and abilities.

"Slave ancestry" has nothing to do with whether or not Obama may push for reparations (I don't believe that he would anyway because it'd be political suicide). Obama's constituency would be more of the determining factor, which should be obvious to anybody who knows anything at all about politics. That guest sounds like a real idiot.

They cant, cause if they find out he is half white they will rip on him like they did with rex grossman.

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Slave ancestry" has nothing to do with whether or not Obama may push for reparations (I don't believe that he would anyway because it'd be political suicide). Obama's constituency would be more of the determining factor, which should be obvious to anybody who knows anything at all about politics. That guest sounds like a real idiot.

:D

I was actually suprised to hear her go on about it. I was just shaking my head in disbelief. The other guest that they had was a Congressman that beat Obama in 2000 or 2002, I don't remember. They were really fishing with him about not being African American. The congressman was from predominately black district and NPR asked him if he used the African American ancestry to his advantage during the election. He dodge the question, which I thought was funny.