[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Per Chavez's request

cliaz

Spoiler alert*****

Gotta tell you all i'm starting to get worried about the show. It's slowly getting boring. And this is coming from prolly the biggest BSG fan there is. I didn't need to know about adama's wife. It seemed like last night episode was suppose to be all about the cheif and Cali but they switched it at the last minute and added all of this crap about adama.

Though him nailing the prez is awesome. Nothing like banging a b1tch that has power.

Yup, They really need an action packed episode to reach out and grab the viewer by the short hairs. Kinda like 24 does. They have a couple of so-so episodes and then...WHOA!...you are just hammered to the seat for a whole episode.

I have been one of the biggest advocates of this show (I think its one of the top shows out there in all of television right now) but last night's episode was pretty weak.

I don't need an entire hour of detailed character development at this point... I want at least on of the frakin five to be revealed sometime soon... I want to see what's going to happen to Baltar... I want to see some Cylons get blown up good! Throw me a frakin bone here people!!!