[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

90s 1000s

loaf

Kickabout	Teenage Fanclub	Say Hello 2 Heaven	Temple Of The Dog	Hunger Strike	Temple Of The Dog	Times Of Trouble	Temple Of The Dog	Tom Petty Loves Veruca Salt	Terrorvision	He's Kissing Christian	that dog	Dogs Of Lust	The The	Church Of Noise	Therapy?	Istanbul (Not Constantinople)	They Might Be Giants	Never Let You Go	Third Eye Blind	Semi Charmed Life	Third Eye Blind	How's It Going to Be	Third Eye Blind	Jumper	Third Eye Blind	Waterfalls (Single Edit)	TLC	Hey Bulldog	Toad The Wet Sprocket	All I Want	Toad The Wet Sprocket	Backslider	The Toadies	Possum Kingdom	The Toadies	You Don't Know How It Feels	Tom Petty	Mary Jane's Last Dance	Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers	If You Could Only See	Tonic	Feels Good	Tony! Toni! Toné!	Prison Sex	Tool	Sober	Tool	Swamp Song	Tool	Mother Mother	Tracy Bonham	Give Me One Reason	Tracy Chapman	Courage	The Tragically Hip	Today	Treepeople	Lives	Treepeople	Black Steel	Tricky	My Umbrella	Tripping Daisy	Summer Breeze	Type O Negative	Zoo Station	U2	Even Better Than The Real Thing	U2	One	U2	Until The End Of The World	U2	Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses	U2	So Cruel	U2	The Fly	U2	Mysterious Ways	U2	Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World	U2	Sweetest Thing (The Single Mix)	U2	Zooropa	U2	Numb	U2	Lemon	U2	Stay (Faraway, So Close!)	U2	Some Days Are Better Than Others	U2	Thorn	Unida	Black Woman	Unida	If Only Two	Unida	Isabel	Unrest	Deeper Shade Of Soul	Urban Dance Squad	I'd Like To See You	The Urchins	Sister Havana	Urge Overkill	Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)	Us3	Poundcake	Van Halen	Right Now	Van Halen	Ice Ice Baby	Vanilla Ice	Stop That Train	Vanilla Ice	Crazy Town	Velocity Girl	Everything You Want	Vertical Horizon	Seether	Veruca Salt	The Freshman	The Verve Pipe	Slide Away	The Verve	Bittersweet Symphony	The Verve	Sweet Black Angel	The Wailing Souls	One Headlight	The Wallflowers	6th Avenue Heartache	The Wallflowers	Three Marlenas	The Wallflowers	The Difference	The Wallflowers	Miss Happiness	Walt Mink	Chowdertown	Walt Mink	Love You Better	Walt Mink	Showers Down	Walt Mink	Quiet Time	Walt Mink	Pink Moon	Walt Mink	Smoothing The Ride	Walt Mink	Croton-Harmon (Local)	Walt Mink	Twinkle & Shine	Walt Mink	Factory	Walt Mink	White Lightning	Wank	Cherry Pie	Warrant	Regulate	Warren G	Ocean Man	Ween	Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe	Whale	Ziggy Stardust	The White Buffalo	Jimmy The Exploder	The White Stripes	Thunder Kiss '65	White Zombie	Box Full Of Letters	Wilco	Spark	The Wild Colonials	Renegade Master (Fatboy Slim Old Skool Mix)	Wildchild	Gettin' Jiggy Wit It	Will Smith	Hold On	Wilson Phillips	Tear Me Down	The Woggles	Going South	The Wolfgang Press	Martha My Dear	World Party	Hooker	Xtra Large	Upside-Down	Yo La Tengo	From a Motel 6	Yo La Tengo	Tom Courtenay	Yo La Tengo	

No Violent Femmes? :D

Few days went by in my college dorm when Blister in the Sun and Add it Up weren't blaring down the hallway. Then again, I'm from 'Sconie.

like I said, a work in progress. I'm pretty sure those were 80s cuts. Though you did have me looking it up...American Music is missing

Could also add Beck, 3 Doors Down, Papa Roach and maybe some others I am not thinking of off the top of my head.

Edit:

Didnt see all of the other threads from the list .. some of these may be in the master list already

Edited by max