[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bilingual huddlers

cliaz

Wiegie you do not know how long me and the wife fought between Chinese and spanish. I bought the rosetta stone chinese software and she was pissed. She thinks spanish needs ot be learned so they will be able to be better in America in 20 years.

I've been telling her they need to know chinese so they can be successful in America in 25 years.

People don't want to face the facts that China is about to be "the" global power which includes global power in business and money.

Your wife is wrong.

The US already trades more with China that we do with Mexico and in 20 years it isn't even going to be close.

Besides, everybody and their brother is learning Spanish right now. So if they want to use their Spanish language skills to get a job, they will be competing against millions of other people who also know Spanish. But if they know Chinese, they will face much much less competition.

Your wife is wrong.

The US already trades more with China that we do with Mexico and in 20 years it isn't even going to be close.

Besides, everybody and their brother is learning Spanish right now. So if they want to use their Spanish language skills to get a job, they will be competing against millions of other people who also know Spanish. But if they know Chinese, they will face much much less competition.

:copypasteintoemailtowife:

just be warned, she is a black belt in some type of kickdatassfu

:D