[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The ABC is not as bad anymore.

PantherDave

When Dean was leading the Heels-I despised Caroilna with a passion. Then seeing our confrences legendary power falter between Dean and Roy was not as gratifying as I thouhgt it would be-espically with Duke doing it's thing on that just unfathamoble stretch they had in the late 90's early 00's. So, it's better to have the Heels be the Heels, and I just like and respect Roy Williams alot, which softens the dislike somewhat, and my Tarheel brethren scoff at me when I say Roy may be better than ole Dean'o himself. So, for once I'll pull for the Heel's in the Dance. Plus, the Hansborough kid play's with such heart that ya just got to give him props, but I think Wright could play more aggressive IMO. Go get'em Heels-Good Luck B and the Heel Faithful.

I couldn't respond to this until after the game PD. Didn't want to jinx us. (Was that your intent?) :D Yeah, 'Ol Roy certainly is a good one. Whether or not he's better than Dean is hard to argue. Was Obie Wan better than Yoda?

Hansbrough is, hands down, the toughest kid in college bball today. I'm sure glad he plays for the Heels as I would probably hate his guts if he played against us. The Heels live on to play next week!

Edited by billay

I couldn't respond to this until after the game PD. Didn't want to jinx us. (Was that your intent?) :D Yeah, 'Ol Roy certainly is a good one. Whether or not he's better than Dean is hard to argue. Was Obie Wan better than Yoda?

Hansbrough is, hands down, the toughest kid in college bball today. I'm sure glad he plays for the Heels as I would probably hate his guts if he played against us. The Heels live on to play next week!

It's funny-I never liked Dean, but I like Roy. Some teams I don't like-the Felton, McCantts(sp), Mayes Heels I did not like. I like this current group of kids though for the Heels. Don't get me wrong-I want to beat the Heels into the ground when we play-but I can deal with these new Heels....for now :D

Edited by PantherDave