[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Runningback sleepers?

Crazysight

Anyone have thoughts on Michael Bush? I think he may pull an Aaron Rogers and keep slipping draft day.

He's gone from a favorite to a skeeper, and as such he has made my list of "Rookies to Let Other Teams Draft". Seriously, he has slipped - and I think will continue to do so. Which means that he is the kind of player that some team may just make a good value pick on.

I feel the same way with fantasy drafts. There are players that I have no interest in taking at anywhere close to their ADP or typical "expert ranking", but if they slide far enough I reconsider.

SuperChiefs / John

He's gone from a favorite to a skeeper, and as such he has made my list of "Rookies to Let Other Teams Draft". Seriously, he has slipped - and I think will continue to do so. Which means that he is the kind of player that some team may just make a good value pick on.

I feel the same way with fantasy drafts. There are players that I have no interest in taking at anywhere close to their ADP or typical "expert ranking", but if they slide far enough I reconsider.

SuperChiefs / John

Maurice Jones slipped quite a bit last year. He seemed to turn out alright.

Maurice Jones slipped quite a bit last year. He seemed to turn out alright.

Absolutely he did. Which is why none of us make all the right decisions. (At least, I don't.) By the way, I have no objection whatsoever to picking up sleepers. In fact, I make a point of trying to do so towards the end of the draft. But typically, if a player is sliding a lot -- I mean a lot -- it's an indication that there may be some underlying problems that concern the NFL teams involved in the draft. A player like that concerns me more as a sleeper pick, than a sleeper in that same round that has been pretty stable or even gone up a little. Just one of the many signs that I watch for.

SuperChiefs / John

I plan to load up on as many sleepers as possible at RB this year. I'm in a 12 team league with 30 player rosters, and this is all I have at runningback right now:

Dayne, Ron HOU RB - 10

Green, Ahman HOU RB - 10

Herron, Noah GBP RB - 7

Jones, Greg JAC RB - 4

Parker, Willie PIT RB - 6

Robinson, Michael SFO RB - 6

Ross, Derrick KCC RB - 8

Smith, Musa BAL RB - 8

Taylor, Chris HOU RB

Definitely needs some improvement. We cut our rosters down to 20 prior to our draft, and I'll probably keep all of them except Taylor (maybe even keep him too). I think I'll need to have about 12 backs on my team by the time the draft is over to have a decent shot at a real sleeper.

Edited by Crazysight