[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Administration is supporting our troops again

CaP'N GRuNGe

Then follow their sources before your homeroom period ends or get back to me when you get home and in your bedroom stroke chair.

And if you want to compare dick size, you'd never know what I really had - I would produce just enough to beat you.

u go girl

wouldn't it be cool if we brought every single soldier home from iraq and then just waited to see what happened? couldn't we just do this, save many, many american lives in the process, and then only kick some ass where needed? supporting our troops is not endlessly hanging them out to be sitting ducks, which is all we are doing. mccain's entourage was a pitiful display as was his serious backpedalling and his reducing the hugh progress he originally claimed down to "some progress" ...

bring 'em home.

wouldn't it be cool if we brought every single soldier home from iraq and then just waited to see what happened? couldn't we just do this, save many, many american lives in the process, and then only kick some ass where needed? supporting our troops is not endlessly hanging them out to be sitting ducks, which is all we are doing. mccain's entourage was a pitiful display as was his serious backpedalling and his reducing the hugh progress he originally claimed down to "some progress" ...

bring 'em home.

But then Iran would invade.

Just leave one nuke sub in the gulf. If Iran makes a move towards Baghdad, nuke 'em.

But then Iran would invade.

Just leave one nuke sub in the gulf. If Iran makes a move towards Baghdad, nuke 'em.

exactly. i'm to the point where i'd rather see them invade and then we kick the Athenae out of them vs. just going on in this state for several more years ...