[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball Update

MikesVikes

My kid is a 9th grader and is the shortstop when he isn't pitching.

Boy was pitching yesterday and was still throwing into the final inning. Up to the last inning we were winning 10-1 giving up a run in the previous inning to avoid the 10 run rule.

Boy gave up a few runs in the last inning when the defense behind him had some errors and his arm was falling off. He doesn't have the defense behind him like the other pitchers on the team do, since he isn't at shortstop. He starts over an older player at shortstop but the older player moved up to varsity because of injuries there.

Boy played the whole game even though he didn't have his contact lens' in. Lost them during the day.

He struck out the side a few times which isn't easy to do when it isn't a home game. The opposing pitchers were wild and ended up getting a much larger strike zone than the boy did.

He got a hit and a few walks even though he couldn't see very well.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything else comes to mind about the game.

:D

Edited by MikesVikes

One of my dogs rolled in crap, YET AGAIN. By god if I could sit her down with a doggie arbitrator and figure out some deal we could make to stop this from happening.

You're suppose to step in it. That's what we do at our home at least yesterday.