[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mickelson and the return to the US Open at Oakmont.

PantherDave

If he keeps the driver working like this last weekend then I like him as the overall fav in front of Tiger. Also, if Butch Harmon get's him to stay under control with the Driver and he ditched the FW Woods for the new utility clubs(which he used beautifully all week)-then I'm not so sure with his short game that he is not better than Tiger. I like Phil to get the US Open in June.

• 2 weeks later...

If he keeps the driver working like this last weekend then I like him as the overall fav in front of Tiger. Also, if Butch Harmon get's him to stay under control with the Driver and he ditched the FW Woods for the new utility clubs(which he used beautifully all week)-then I'm not so sure with his short game that he is not better than Tiger. I like Phil to get the US Open in June.

Yeah, he's sure made me take back the Phil Chokelson nickname I gave him. I was little one when my dad took me to Oakmont to watch either the PGA or US Open(too young to remember which). I remember that Johnny Miller kicked some serious arss those 4 days though. I think it was the PGA. I returned the favor back in the mid 80s when dad wasn't too happy with my partying ways. I bought us patio club badges to the Players championship and we became friends again. :D