[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

27 Holes on Memorial Day

PantherDave

They finally have all three 9's open this year, so we are going to play the entire 27 on Monday. It will be good practice as my Member-Guest at my Club is 27 holes on the opening Friday-so get in some reps. Decided to go with Island West on Wednesday as I heard you can fire a low # there as it's wide open and has some big flat greens. We considered Crescent Pointe on Wednesday but it's alot of target golf and I wanted to be able to hit driver from the tee boxes on Par 5's a 4's. Still week and half at HH is much needed-I'll miss you momo's alittle I reckon :D

They finally have all three 9's open this year, so we are going to play the entire 27 on Monday. It will be good practice as my Member-Guest at my Club is 27 holes on the opening Friday-so get in some reps. Decided to go with Island West on Wednesday as I heard you can fire a low # there as it's wide open and has some big flat greens. We considered Crescent Pointe on Wednesday but it's alot of target golf and I wanted to be able to hit driver from the tee boxes on Par 5's a 4's. Still week and half at HH is much needed-I'll miss you momo's alittle I reckon :D

Have a great time!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

40-41-40.......close, but no 70's score. Island West was disapointting as it's greens were very, very slow...and Hilton Head National was running 9.5-10 on the stimp but IW was maybe a 5-5.5...and I just can't putt with a fuggin croquet mallet.....so a mediocre 85.