[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade my Droughns to get the 1.3 rookie pick (Calvin Johnson)

Yea or nay.

I've offered Droughns and my no.1 next year for Calvin Johnson. This is a salary dynasty league. Watcha think? Too much? I'll probably have a pick like 1.7 or 1.9 next year unless I really do well this year.

Anyone hear anything more about Droughns value?

Thanks in advanced.

This trade would leave me with Addai, RBrown, AGreen and McAllister at RB

Manning and Leinert at QB. My WRs are RMoss and some vets like Galloway and Muhammed and Chambers.

Edited by aggiebones

he was actually more interested in the no.1 next year and my 2.5 this year and Galloway,

BUT he took another deal that included Morency and a similar deal to mine. So I'm out in the cold.

SCRAP this THREAD. Thanks for the imput.

he was actually more interested in the no.1 next year and my 2.5 this year and Galloway,

BUT he took another deal that included Morency and a similar deal to mine. So I'm out in the cold.

SCRAP this THREAD. Thanks for the imput.

Too bad, but next time don't ask around before making a trade and just do it. I think you will be kicking yourself for years to come by not reacting quick enough.