[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NASA TV

TheGrunt

NASA TV - live

From what I understand they are going to be live for the next couple of days. (or more) :D

They are talking right now, but it may take a minute or so for the live video and audio to fully load. And you might have to click the Go button next to the NASATV Public Channel drop down box before it actually works properly. At least I had to. :D

:D <--- I forgot to post this above, but here's the link to the original article where I found the live coverage from NASA's Mission Control link.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida — With a 4-inch gap in the space shuttle Atlantis' heat-protecting blanket not appearing to be an urgent problem on Saturday, the crew readied themselves for what NASA called a delicate ballet with the international space station.

Then the shuttle will enter a weeklong embrace Sunday with the orbital outpost.

Atlantis' seven astronauts spent much of Saturday on a mandatory inspection of the shuttle's delicate heat tiles, outer edges and blankets for problems similar to the kind that caused the fatal Columbia accident in 2003. As of Saturday afternoon, no glaring problems were reported.

But late Friday and early Saturday, the crew spent extra time using a robot arm to look at a gap in a thermal blanket on the left side of the shuttle. The gap, about 4 inches, appears to be the result of an unusual fold in the blanket, NASA spokeswoman Lynette Madison said.....