[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Starting Tomorrow

Thrash-494

Okay, so Scourge (Hiney Hoes) wants out. He didn't like that we kept going on the weekends I guess, so I can pick for him until / if we find another owner to replace him.

That said, if anyone wants to take his spot in the draft, send Scourge a message. Let's keep this moving and try to finish in the next few days. Use the preselect picks!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure who vouched for Kung Fu Monkeys... it took almost ten hours for them to make the last pick... this one might take longer...

sure, it's fun to make those picks in the first three or four rounds, assembling an all-star team, but the only way these mocks are going to be of benefit to the participants is to finish the damn thing! and that means picking more often than every other day (typed the guy at 10 in a 10 team mock)

maybe this child is playing on his MySpace...

i'm not sure who vouched for Kung Fu Monkeys... it took almost ten hours for them to make the last pick... this one might take longer...

sure, it's fun to make those picks in the first three or four rounds, assembling an all-star team, but the only way these mocks are going to be of benefit to the participants is to finish the damn thing! and that means picking more often than every other day (typed the guy at 10 in a 10 team mock)

maybe this child is playing on his MySpace...

Umm..., nobody vouches for anybody. Who vouched for you??

And your shots at people are like Stevie Wonder see's, was that aimed at me?

but if we use are "real" names we are accountable for our actions or inactions... and subject to the wrath of this BB, which you have so eloquently aimed at me, which i am totally cool with since i don't take a half of a day to make a pick in a mock and holding up nine others from trying to complete a simple task...

Edited by DexterDew

Alright, here's the deal. I'll see if I can add, say a three hour clock on this. Once we get to round 11 I'll make it two hours. So just use the preselect picks already, they make this way easier. We also still need an owner to take over for Scourge I believe, and I'll try and figure out what the deal is with KFM.

This might be the most screwball draft ever. Are any of you other guys in leagues that draft on-line? If so please post the league names so I WILL NEVER BE TEMPTED to join those leagues. This is like drafting with old people.

S..............L...............O.................W

Edited by The Holy Roller

Have to agree with you, HR, this is pretty pathetic when we can't even do a round a day.

By the way, if you want to avoid me in future drafts, I will always use some sort of bastardization of my screen name here, and I don't think I held things up in this draft or the Huddle Mock #3 but maybe I took a player (or two) you wanted:)