[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going on a cruise...question.

SuperBalla

Another thing to do other than the bar crawl to every bar on the ship, is to do the same thing in every person's room. Make sure each room brings a different type liquor or drink on board. One room will be the Tequila shot room; one will be the margarita room ; one will be the mai tai room; etc. The entire group has to go from room to room to room having the different coctail that each room is responsible for. One person has to stay in the room to serve the drinks as the group comes through. Ive done that one before and I had to make myself vomit so I could keep drinking! :D

Side note: if any hot chicks are going with you, dont forget to bring the roofies!

I thought college spring break was a few months ago? :D

:D Damn...missed that.

The best part of the story is that the only pants they had in the costume store didnt fit him. So he tipped the cabin boy to go down to laundry and grab him a pair of uniform Captains pants. The next morning they were folded on his bed.

:doh: Awesome!

Another thing to do other than the bar crawl to every bar on the ship, is to do the same thing in every person's room. Make sure each room brings a different type liquor or drink on board. One room will be the Tequila shot room; one will be the margarita room ; one will be the mai tai room; etc. The entire group has to go from room to room to room having the different coctail that each room is responsible for. One person has to stay in the room to serve the drinks as the group comes through. Ive done that one before and I had to make myself vomit so I could keep drinking! :D

Side note: if any hot chicks are going with you, dont forget to bring the roofies!

Won't be necessary. I watched one guy get arrested at customs on his way back for buying pot in Jamaica I guess. Fokin dumbars.

play toss the drunk guy overboard

:D I did get so drunk last time I told my wife I was going to check out the other ship. :tup:

I bought a bobble head doll/trophy with a nameplate called the "Last Aunt Standing Award" my wife's mom has 9 brothers (2) and sisters (7). So the last night we have an awards ceremony. This award will be given to which ever aunt party's the hardest over the 6 days and nights.