[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Cliaz

keggerz

Since you work for verizon in the MD area I have to ask if you know either of these 2...

Carla Brobst and/or Barb Brinkman...i got a call from Carla on Friday and she said she works

with Barb Brinkman in the directors office(or something like that)...of course this has to do with

my major issues I have been having with verizon...so just how high up have i gotten :D

Since you work for verizon in the MD area I have to ask if you know either of these 2...

Carla Brobst and/or Barb Brinkman...i got a call from Carla on Friday and she said she works

with Barb Brinkman in the directors office(or something like that)...of course this has to do with

my major issues I have been having with verizon...so just how high up have i gotten :D

Never heard of them but I can get you their desk and company cell phone numbers if you want them :D Just dont rat me out tailgaters.