[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sicko

budlitebrad

I've gotten halfway thru Sicko and I can actually say that it's one of his better films. It's more of a throwback to Bowling for Columbine, which I loved, opposed to Fahrenheit 911, which I didn't even bother to watch all the way through. He still gets cute with his stunts (ie taking 9/11 workers to Cuba) but putting any personal feelings about MM aside, I think the movie is a depressing and shocking documentary on how greedy private insurance, doctors, government, etc can be. Hopefully that is what people will be talking about when it releases, rather than MM himself.

• 11 months later...

I like how the guy who had the hate website about Michael Moore was about to close it down because his wife was sick and they needed the money. So Moore sends him a check for the medical costs.

And it was really sad how Guantanamo Bay wouldn't see the sick 9/11 workers, but Cuba would.