[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR's would you cut?

I don't have a problem with the guys saying go with the youth that guys like Bradley and Washington represent, although I certainly disagree with them.

The reason why I would prefer Booker is that CTR has already mentioned that he starts between 3-4 WR's (either half or two-thirds of his active WR roster), he will just as likely run into injury/bye issues this year as he did last year, and Booker represents a much better chance of getting sure production than do the youngsters.

I like Bradley's and Washington's upside, but I sure wouldn't want to speculate and have to assign to short or to long of a contract on those guys in a dynasty league. There is a place for those guys in most leagues. Until they show something, its the DTS or the waiver wire. Certainly not a regular roster.

Edited by General Itals

So I need to keep 2 of these guys. None of them have contracts yet. Which two would you keep?

Booker, Marty MIA WR

Bradley, Mark CHI WR

Hackett, D.J. SEA WR

Mason, Derrick BAL WR -

Walter, Kevin HOU WR -

Washington, Nate PIT WR

Hackett- Definite off this list.

I'm going to be in the minority and say Kevin Walter. He's a dice roll, but in a new situation where he'll be the #2 WR in a redesigned offense opposite a bona fide #1. He doesn't have the stats to back up keeping him, but considering the rest of the group......Mason and Booker are nothing more than serviceable WR on mediocre passing teams.....Bradley and Washington are young and have potential, but they are not younger than personnel higher on the depth chart than they are. Another way to phrase this: will either ever be a #2 in their present situation? The answer is no.....

That leaves Walter. An unknown commodity, but in a situation with some upside as opposed to the rest of the crew (besides Hackett) where you pretty much know exactly what you're going to get.