[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my team..advice or comments

so here's my latest yahoo public league draft result. always interested to hear how others, esp informed people like the huddlers, think of selections. granted, this was one of the more interesting drafts i've been in (someone took the bears with his 2nd pick, someone didnt get a wr until round 7....), so if some people are around at odd selections it's because some of my league members are in all likelihood hitting the crack pipe...thanks

1. (1) LaDainian Tomlinson

2. (20) Travis Henry

3. (21) Torry Holt

4. (40) Javon Walker

5. (41) Edgerrin James

6. (60) Laveranues Coles

7. (61) Jon Kitna

8. (80) Mark Clayton

9. (81) Carnell Williams

10. (100) Tony Scheffler

11. (101) Eli Manning

12. (120) Fred Taylor

13. (121) Randy McMichael

14. (140) Stephen Gostkowski

15. (141) Jacksonville

Edited by negativeyardage

thanks for the reply; good advice about te...if things don't go well i might look for a trade...it is a real draft though, and i'm hoping this team will go deep into the playoffs.

Then I would look to trade your amazing RB depth for a huge upgrade at TE. Maybe even trade a RB-WR-TE for an upgrade at WR and TE. I would wait to do anything until preseason at the very earliest.

I would kill to draft in a league where the bears go in the second round. Your RB's have huge possibilities in edge and cadillac. Could be good trade bait if they start out strong. Your D might struggle since its offense conists of MJD and a bunch of so -so wideouts. The playoff picture is looking bright for you. Good luck