[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seven Degrees of Cajun

darin3

SEVEN DEGREES OF CAJUN

FIRST DEGREE

Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at two in the morning. Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How

should I know? That's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. His wife asked, Who was that?" Boudreaux answered, "I don't know -- some man wanting toknow if the coast is clear." :wacko:

SECOND DEGREE

Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!" :wacko:

THIRD DEGREE

A man suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of a redhead. Well, he is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and

puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!" Boudreaux replies, "Shut up! You're next!" :wacko:

FOURTH DEGREE

Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly said, "Go ahead and ask me; I know all of them." A friend said, "OK,

what's the capital of Wisconsin?" Boudreaux replied, "Oh, that's easy, W." :D

FIFTH DEGREE

Q: What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

A: "Is it mine?" :sick:

SIXTH DEGREE

Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his U.S. government class. The professor suddenly asked him, "Do you know what

Roe vs. Wade was about?" Boudreaux pondered the question and finally replied, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he

crossed the Delaware." :wacko:

SEVENTH DEGREE

Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house broken Into and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once to report the

crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house, with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sank down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, he moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!" :D

2 zings out of 7.... oh well.

:brow:

Edit: dunno what's up with the weird formatting.... :D

Edited by darin3

SEVEN DEGREES OF CAJUN

FIRST DEGREE

Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at two in the morning. Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How

should I know? That's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. His wife asked, Who was that?" Boudreaux answered, "I don't know -- some man wanting toknow if the coast is clear." :wacko:

SECOND DEGREE

Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!" :wacko:

THIRD DEGREE

A man suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of a redhead. Well, he is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and

puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!" Boudreaux replies, "Shut up! You're next!" :D

FOURTH DEGREE

Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly said, "Go ahead and ask me; I know all of them." A friend said, "OK,

what's the capital of Wisconsin?" Boudreaux replied, "Oh, that's easy, W." :D

FIFTH DEGREE

Q: What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

A: "Is it mine?" :brow:

SIXTH DEGREE

Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his U.S. government class. The professor suddenly asked him, "Do you know what

Roe vs. Wade was about?" Boudreaux pondered the question and finally replied, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he

crossed the Delaware." :wacko:

SEVENTH DEGREE

Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house broken Into and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once to report the

crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house, with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sank down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, he moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman!" :sick:

2 zings out of 7.... oh well.

:brew:

Edit: dunno what's up with the weird formatting.... :D

:wacko:

I just saw this thread...