[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S.Alex , W. Parker, T.Henry

Wed34pol99

In a performance league with bonus @ 100yrds/rush game + distance TD bonus and Rec TD bonus for RB...

Who would you pick in the 7th slot of a 12 owner draft...

S. Alexander - Have a good feeling he will be up to par ... 1300yrd 12-13 TD

W. Parker - Had great year last year but worried about new passing emphasis [supposed]

T. Henry - Gotta love a Denver RB without the threat of RBBC...[at least we hope but who knows with Shanny]

Appreciate thoughts...

thanks!

Have to go with SA........

All goal-line carries ---- no threat of being pulled (Henry will with a couple of fumbles)

Henry could have the most upside, but have to worry about Shanny shuffling RBs if Henry is off a couple of games...

I believe Parker will lose goal-line touches, also......just my opinion with Barlow there...

At worst, SA puts up 12-13 TDs..........1300 yds.

Still has a good offense and O-line is not as bad as people think with W,Jones.

I'm curious what's going on in your draft that Alexander becomes a 7th pick overall. If that's the case, he's tough to pass on. What's the receiving bonus like for RB TDs, though? Alexander runs all day and night, but doesn't catch for squat. Henry's probably going to have the most caught TDs of these 3, just given the Broncos' clear preference for playactions that result in a dump to the TEs or RBs.

I worry about Willy losing goalline carries and less about the new pass emphasis. He's still going to get plenty of smashmouth time.

So I go Alex, Henry, Parker unless the Rec TD bonus is sizeable, in which case I'd think more about the potential value of Henry over Alex.