[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd round RB help

dirtdickens

Picking 9 and it looks like Gore is falling to me. I will be ahead of the game and I am thinking of snagging a Holt/CJohnson/TO and setting off a run on WRs. Nearly everyone in my league is set on going two backs right off the bat. I think the only way I can compete with the guys picking 1 and 2 is to grab a WR2nd setting a run and then grab a second tier back in the third. The ones who look to around after a WR run are Edge, Deuce and Lynch.

The guys picking LT and SJAX can probably get two top receivers right off and I have to do something to undercut them. What are your thoughts on EDGE Deuce and Lynch.

It would be tits if TJones fell to me but...........

Edge is still trying to run behind that weak Arizona line, so I would be wary of that. However, the Cards have one of the best receiving duos in the league and Matt Leinart seems to be making some good strides. Also, the coaching staff looks like they will try to open up the running game for Edge this year, which is always a good thing.

Deuce is coming off a solid year and his torn ACL 2 years ago seems to be a thing of the past. He is part of the best RB tandem in the league and even though Reggie Bush is stealing carries, Sean Payton knows how to utilize the 2 perfectly. Another boost for Deuce is that he gets a large portion of the goal-line carries.

Lynch is a favorite for offensive rookie of the year considering his situation. It looks like he will enter the season as the starting RB in Buffalo and has great speed and elusiveness. Despite the Bills offense making some positive strides at the end of last season, they face the toughest run schedule this year.

Overall, if you still have your pick of these 3, I would consider either Edge or Deuce.

Thank you for your input. I am not high on Lynch and everyone is singing his praises. When is the last time anyone came out of Cal and made a splash in the league? I just don't see him making it in Buffalo. I want Deuce but, I have to wonder is this the year his wheels finally fall off?

Next Question. It is possible McGahee could be around. How does he rank compared to Deuce and Edge?

I went with the custom cheet sheet and I echo the setiments of others in that I can't roll with this sheet. R.Brown in the top 10? Are you serious?

Thank you for your input. I am not high on Lynch and everyone is singing his praises. When is the last time anyone came out of Cal and made a splash in the league? I just don't see him making it in Buffalo. I want Deuce but, I have to wonder is this the year his wheels finally fall off?

Next Question. It is possible McGahee could be around. How does he rank compared to Deuce and Edge?

I went with the custom cheet sheet and I echo the setiments of others in that I can't roll with this sheet. R.Brown in the top 10? Are you serious?

considering Deuce, I don't think this is the year his wheels fall off. Like i said, Payton knows how to utilize both RBs in that offense, so Deuce isn't exactly shouldering the load.

I would rank McGahee right around Edge and Deuce. He was never really a stud RB in Bufallo, and I don't think that's gonna change in Baltimore.

Really even with the Ravens Line? As a Bills fan you should know McGahee didn't have much to work with compared to Baltimore. I have faith in the Run Blocking the Ravens have, but I don't know, as I am asking you guys what you think.

It's difficult to say. McGahee never liked being in Buffalo, and he usually blamed the overall offense for his struggles. The Ravens, however, aren't exactly explosive in the passing game either. I just don't know if their passing game can keep opposing defenses honest.

i can see McGahee struggling in the middle of the season and start blaming it on the weak Ravens offense.