[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to make a trade for SJAX

Guest danvan76

Guest danvan76

Ten team keeper league standard scoring. My team is in my sig, his is directly below.

QB M Bulger

M Hasselbeck

RB J Lewis

L White

B Jacobs

S Jackson

WR S Holmes

T Ginn Jr.

T Owens

D Jackson

TE Z Miller

V Davis

K S Graham

DST D Packers

D Cowboys

He wants Boldin, M. Lynch and Rudi Johnson for Sjax and Santonio Holmes. I am thinking of doing it. Here is why I think Santonio is going to be good and Pittsburgh is going to throw the ball more. Rudi is always good but never amazes anyone with production, and Lynch is a rookie who know's what he will be. I really dont want to give up Boldin but he wants him. Let me know what you think, thanks in advance

He is sort of asking for a lot, but the simple fact is, you don't have a solid #1 RB. I like Rudi, as a #2. Portis isn't a bad #2 if your #1 is a stud, like SJax, and you have a top-flight WR like S Smith. Between Holmes and Moss, you certainly have someone who could step up and be nice.

M Lynch could be good but Buffalo doesn't impress me this year.

First I try to counter with a lesser back than Lynch, then I hold my nose and make the trade if he balks.

Guest danvan76

I tried to offer him Julius jones and he woudlnt go for it, he likes Deangelo about a much as he likes Lynch, so that a wash

Edited by danvan76

I tried to offer him Julius jones and he woudlnt go for it, he likes Deangelo about a much as he likes Lynch, so that a wash

To be honest, I would rather have DeAngelo than Lynch (not by much mind you), so I would give up Lynch. You need a make-up player anyway to make the deal even, don't you? What about another one of those WRs?

Guest danvan76

I agree I like DeAngelo alot even though Foster is having a good preseason. I am not sold on Lynch, and in fact, I picked up the draft pick I got him with in a deal, so really dont mind moving him. Less of an issue to move Rudi and Lynch than giving up Boldin.

Ten team keeper league standard scoring. My team is in my sig, his is directly below.

He wants Boldin, M. Lynch and Rudi Johnson for Sjax and Santonio Holmes. I am thinking of doing it. Here is why I think Santonio is going to be good and Pittsburgh is going to throw the ball more. Rudi is always good but never amazes anyone with production, and Lynch is a rookie who know's what he will be. I really dont want to give up Boldin but he wants him. Let me know what you think, thanks in advance

Rudi Johnson is consistent enough to get you good points. Sjax won't score much more imo. Boldin will make up for what Jackson will beat johnson by. Plus, Lynch is the starting RB, so he should get carries/tds.

I wouldn't do the deal. His team is not that great. He needs it more than you. Try to grab Brandon Jacobs from him instead.

Edited by ttran