[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to trade & for whom

rdaled

Start 4 RB's & 5 WR's / RB & WR = 1/10 & .25 PPR

Team B wants B.Jacobs and I feel insecure at WR. What offer would you make if any?

Team A (my team)

RB's

F. Gore

B. Westbrook

B. Jacobs

D. Williams

A. Peterson (Minn)

T. Hunt

WR's

A. Johnson

M. Clayton

C. Chambers

G. Jennings

D.J. Hackett

R. Curry

J. Jones (GB)

Team B

RB's

J. Addai

R. Brown

A. Green

L. Betts

W. Dunn

V. Morency

WR's

T. Holt

R. Williams

D. Driver

J. Horn

E. Kennison

B. Jones (Ten)

I gave some thought to Jacobs & Jennings for Williams & Driver. Especially since Jennings has been a no show in preseason (I'm trying not to put to much weight on preseason). Any other viable options that you see?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by rdaled

I gave some thought to Jacobs & Jennings for Williams & Driver. Especially since Jennings has been a no show in preseason (I'm trying not to put to much weight on preseason). Any other viable options that you see?

Thanks in advance!

that is a great deal for you, but i don't think you will get it. can't believe someone would give up 2 top WRs for jacobs.

which peterson do you have? that makes a big difference ...

regardless of that, i like the RB depth you have an i would ride that vs. weakening it to pull in more WRs.

Sorry... MINN

imo, that gives you a bit more flex. i like peterson this year and certainly see him as a viable RB3 or RB4.

i'd see what you could get for d. williams before looking to deal jacobs. if you could pull in a driver for him, or maybe a guy like plax or walker ... hell, even a potential breakout like s. holmes or calvin johnson would give you a nice boost to your WR group while keeping the westy, gore, jacobs, peterson group in tact.

williams is a big question mark with foster in there, so i'd deal the uncertainty.

good luck.

Well, either Peterson or D Williams are certainly a fine RB3/RB4, especially considering that you have two studs at 1 and 2. You can move Jacobs. I have R Williams ahead of Jacobs on my board and would try to just pull that straight up. I really think you need the help at WR so the luxury of keeping a player like D Williams on the bench at the expense of having to start some of the scrubs at the bottom of your WR depth chart isn't worth it.