[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team, and 2 questions

Laser Cats

OK, draft was Sunday, 10 man re-draft league. TD heavy-as rush/rec is 20 yards/point. Passing is 40 ypp, 4 pt passing tds. No ppr.

I drafted 3rd - 1-16 in order below

LJ

Ronnie Brown

TO

Moss

Andre Johnson

Thomas Jones

Kitna

Gonzo

Brandon Jackson

Joey Galloway

Drew Bennett

Kevin Jones

James Jones

Matt Stover

Dallas D

Brady Quinn

Starting lineup:

QB: Kitna

WR: TO

WR: Moss

WR: Andre Johnson

RB: LJ

RB: Ronnie Brown

TE: Gonzo

K: Stover

D: Dallas

So here is the question- I have been offered Donovan McNaab and Greg Olson for Tony Gonzalez and James Jones.

Do you think I need the depth at QB? I think Kitna will be fine this year now that the west coast is running strong there.

Also- think its safe to start Moss in the first week? Or should I go with Galloway until we see whether he is functional?

Bust pick of the Draft? Someone drafted Mushin Muhammad in the 4th :D - he would have been there in the 14th!!

Best pick? I think I did well landing Gonzo in the 8th. there was a TE run in the sixth round and Gonzo was the 7th TE picked.

I think your best pick was actually T Jones. Gonzo as the 7th TE is odd but, over all, where he went is nowhere near as big a drop as where T Jones went. The further you go back in the draft, the more random you should expect it to be.

I have no idea why you waited until after your kicker to back up QB. That was dumb and likely cost you the chance to have someone much better than Quinn. In a ten team league, there's no excuse not to have two QBs that at least start for their respective teams as of week one. In fact, anyone not taking one of the big 4 QBs, should have made a point of grabbing one of the guys 11-15 or so as a back up. Likely before you started taking flyers on the likes of injured K Jones and absolutely before guys like J Jones, and Stover.

So, yes, you need QB depth, but I wouldn't down grade from Gonzo to Olson to do so. I'd try to make a less bold move for somebody OK but not as good as McNabb. Hell, there might be FA QBs that would serve your purposes better than Quinn.