[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB & RB Decision

grollmus

I am indifferent between Brady and Brees, and think the main difference between Maroney and Bush is if you are talking about a PPR league (Bush) or non-PPR league (Maroney). And, while I would not go out of my way to avoid having a QB/RB combo from the same team, I'd rather not put all my eggs in one basket, if it is easily avoidable. So, since you appear to be in a non-PPR league, I'd probably try to get Brees and Maroney.

I am indifferent between Brady and Brees, and think the main difference between Maroney and Bush is if you are talking about a PPR league (Bush) or non-PPR league (Maroney). And, while I would not go out of my way to avoid having a QB/RB combo from the same team, I'd rather not put all my eggs in one basket, if it is easily avoidable. So, since you appear to be in a non-PPR league, I'd probably try to get Brees and Maroney.

+1

I like Brady a little bit more than Brees. While Brees is more likely to put up a 400 yrd/3 TD effort one game, he is also more likely to get stiffed the next. I just view Brady as being a bit more consistent (but less explosive). For similar reasons, I like Maroney over Bush -- Bush will have a solid year; however, I think Maroney will be more consistent in the Pats' offense.