[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai: Is he worth the # 4 draft spot

stinkpickle

I have the number 4 spot in my draft & want to know if Addai is worthy of that spot. I have a pretty good feeling that the top three are LT, S. jax., & LJ. I'm not real crazy about Gore so if you dont like Addai who would you pick?

If Gore is there I would take him over Addai myself. If Gore is gone and LJ is there I would take Addai.JMO.

If Gore is there I would take him over Addai myself. If Gore is gone and LJ is there I would take Addai.JMO.

I agree, I think Gore is a better option than Addai, he is the main focus of the SF offense whereas Addai is one of many. Also I think LJ's value is a "bit" overrated this year - and that's JMO

I agree, I think Gore is a better option than Addai, he is the main focus of the SF offense whereas Addai is one of many. Also I think LJ's value is a "bit" overrated this year - and that's JMO

If Shaun Alexander is there at 4 take him. Why is everbody so high on Addai?

But would you take him over Alexander? Not a chance in my book.

I would. but it is close. I would take either over LJ at this point.

It basically comes down to this...look at Addais stats last year and now think of how there is no platooning going on this year(Rhodes is gone) in Indy. he is in the best offense that is gonna have defenses gameplanning against the pass which should allow for some excellent rushing stats for the team/Addai.