[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Number nine pick odd rounds; number 2 even rounds

Joined new 10 team league...scoring is standard, except ALL td's, including passing, worth 6 pts.

Got ninth pick first round (and every odd round); number 2 second round (every even).

obviously, grab best back at nine (probably looking at Rudi....Maroney....Henry....Westy...maybe someone drops to me).

Picking 2nd in round 2, do I go with BEST back again, or take BEST WR? If none have been taken, could get CJ....Smitty...Harrison or Wayne.....

if go back to back RB's, won't be taking my first receiver til 29th pick (3rd round)......

Any feed back would be GREAT, got draft 2nite at 7

any help? other league we keep 2 franchies, so got Gore and Addai......nervous about getting stuck with either bad 2nd RB, or bad 1st WR.....

Options as i see: grab a WR like CJ....Smitty....have best receiver, come back and get a brandon jacobs..maybe lynch.....benson....round 3

Option 2: take 2 backs right away, maybe get a andre johnson....lee evans.....boldin or fitz round 3...

thoughts?

alright, 1st pick I will list my top 10 RB's who I think you should take...based on the scoring

LT

SJax

Addai

Gore

LJ

Westbrook

Henry

Parker

Rudi

Alexander

if you are able to get any of these players with your 2nd pick, I would do that....but if not....here's what I have valued after those picks...

CJ

Maroney

Smitty

TO

At that pick, I likely go with a second RB as long as you really feel good about the player. At pick 12, that shouldn't be a problem because there should be someone there you can take with confidence. Henry, Westbrook, Maroney (if you like him), Bush.

For instance, I would rather have Henry/Fitzgerald than CJ/B Jacobs which is likely the choice you are making.

I'm rather confident that you can grab two very good WRs at 29/32 but RB will be a different story.

If your 2nd pick was just a little later and you were looking at MJD, Willis Mc, Edge, Benson, then I would take the stud WR and go RB/WR at 3/4

At that pick, I likely go with a second RB as long as you really feel good about the player. At pick 12, that shouldn't be a problem because there should be someone there you can take with confidence. Henry, Westbrook, Maroney (if you like him), Bush.

For instance, I would rather have Henry/Fitzgerald than CJ/B Jacobs which is likely the choice you are making.

I'm rather confident that you can grab two very good WRs at 29/32 but RB will be a different story.

If your 2nd pick was just a little later and you were looking at MJD, Willis Mc, Edge, Benson, then I would take the stud WR and go RB/WR at 3/4

Great...thanks.....figure should be able to get combo of maroney......henry...bush...westy with first 2 picks....