[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Calvin Johnson

I am looking to trade Calvin Johnson, given the fact that I already have Roy Williams and when it comes to the Lions' bye week, I would be short a WR, so I feel like I need to get rid of him. A possible deal I am looking at is for either Reggie Brown or Donte Stallworth. Who should I go after? Reggie Brown is gonna be McNabb's #1 WR, while Stallworth will get his share with Brady, but I am just concerned about him being injured prone or that he will not get as much shares as Brown given that he is #2 to Randy Moss. What should I do?

I am looking to trade Calvin Johnson, given the fact that I already have Roy Williams and when it comes to the Lions' bye week, I would be short a WR, so I feel like I need to get rid of him. A possible deal I am looking at is for either Reggie Brown or Donte Stallworth. Who should I go after? Reggie Brown is gonna be McNabb's #1 WR, while Stallworth will get his share with Brady, but I am just concerned about him being injured prone or that he will not get as much shares as Brown given that he is #2 to Randy Moss. What should I do?

I think Torry Holt's first season in the Martz offense is a good benchmark to project Calvin Johnson's stats in 2007. He had 52 catches, 788 yards and 6 td's. Huddle's projection is 71-880-7. I think it's gonna be somewhere in between.

I would not.. under any circonstances.. trade for Stallworth. NE has too many weapons and WR's are usually not very valuable in that system. And you can bet he will get injured.. and you'll have a lot fun trying to get any information about this status...

Reggie Brown is the better option. He had 5 td's in his first 7 games last year when McNabb was healthy. He's a decent #2 with upside.

Edited by magagnon

You should keep Calvin Johnson & trade Williams if you're dead set on getting rid of one of them. With Williams you'll get better value & the possibility of a fairer trade. Brown of Stallworth for Calvin? :D

Better yet, keep both of them & make your move some time during the season if you have to.