[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burress & Gates for Colston, Shockey, & Norwood

Brutus

An owner in my league wants Gates VERY badly, so I think I could get some good value for him. I'm worried about Burress' health issues so far this preseason and could use some extra RB depth with Norwood. It seems like a good deal, but I am looking for some confirmation that I'm getting enough for the clear # 1 TE.

Thanks.

An owner in my league wants Gates VERY badly, so I think I could get some good value for him. I'm worried about Burress' health issues so far this preseason and could use some extra RB depth with Norwood. It seems like a good deal, but I am looking for some confirmation that I'm getting enough for the clear # 1 TE.

Thanks.

Hard to know without knowing the specifics (and that would probably give me a headache anyway, but just as a point of reference, I traded for Gates a couple of months ago. I gave up Crumpler / Mark Clayton / Tarvaris Jackson.

I wouldn't bne wild about banking on Burress at this point, and Norwood's situation isn't exactlye clear either. I think I would stick with the sure thing in Gates until something better comes along.

Keep Burress and Gates, unless you can get more.

I like Colston, but not so much Shockey and Norwood.

I don't like Norwood because he seems to get a lot of hype, but Dunn's back and Dunn is the starter. He's also unproven. See more here.. http://ffplayers.blogspot.com/2007/08/does...on-sleeper.html

With Gates, you've got a guy who's probably going to get over 1000 yards with maybe 10-11 touchdowns, significant leverage over other teams' tight ends.

Shockey tends to be injury prone, and even when he's not injured, he's not necessarily a fantasy star.