[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Countdown is On

Footballjoe

I now have (1) year before I qualify to retire with full benefits. :D I have 25 years with the company and have bought back 3 years of time spent with government servive. By this time next year I will have put in another year with the company and bought back the 4th year giving me 26 years with the company and 4 years that I bought back. I will be 51 1/2 years of age. The problem is with the daughter in college and the son soon to be I probably will not retire until I am 100. :D

I now have (1) year before I qualify to retire with full benefits. :D I have 25 years with the company and have bought back 3 years of time spent with government servive. By this time next year I will have put in another year with the company and bought back the 4th year giving me 26 years with the company and 4 years that I bought back. I will be 51 1/2 years of age. The problem is with the daughter in college and the son soon to be I probably will not retire until I am 100. :D

Are you pension-eligible? If so, I would carefully consider how long that will last. See various airlines for details.

Are you pension-eligible? If so, I would carefully consider how long that will last. See various airlines for details.

Not sure what you are getting at unless you are referring the funds may run dry. Hope not, this is a City / Government job but I guess that could happen too.

Not sure what you are getting at unless you are referring the funds may run dry. Hope not, this is a City / Government job but I guess that could happen too.

Should be cool if it's gubment. Lots of companies are reneging on pension plans and turning them over to the gubment, who only pay a percentage.