[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TIME magazines 10 questions for T.O.

10 questions for T.O.

here a 2 of the questions...

**Do you regret how your relationship with quarterback Donovan McNabb turned sour in Philadelphia? David Sansone, PHILADELPHIA

You know what? I do regret some of the things that happened. Donovan is a great guy. Honestly, I do miss being around him. I learned some things from Donovan. It was a bad situation, and if there were a way I could go back and handle some things differently, I definitely would.

**If you could choose any quarterback in the NFL to be the No. 1 in Dallas, who would it be and why? Patrick McLeod, PANAMA CITY

Man, that's a tricky question. I don't want to cause trouble ... O.K., I would say Peyton Manning, then Donovan McNabb. Peyton has history on his side, with his dad being a quarterback, and you can't say enough about how studious he is in the film room.

i'm sure Romo appreciates that.

how has this guy not learned how to be tactful in the NFL yet?

cookie cutter answer: "i am happy with our current situation. *_BLANK_* is really coming along and has some potential that could really take us to great places. And I'm always awestruck by how powerful his arm is. I just want to go out and play ball, regardless of who is throwing it to me. I'm just happy to do my job"

T.O.Answer: "I want the best QB in the NFL and the guy that I pissed off, and pissed on several times in the last few years. Yah, those guys. Romo who? OH RIGHT!, Yah, he's ok, i mean, I wouldn't have drafted him, but that's neither here or there. Anybody got any autograph requests?"

i'm sure Romo appreciates that.

how has this guy not learned how to be tactful in the NFL yet?

cookie cutter answer: "i am happy with our current situation. *_BLANK_* is really coming along and has some potential that could really take us to great places. And I'm always awestruck by how powerful his arm is. I just want to go out and play ball, regardless of who is throwing it to me. I'm just happy to do my job"

T.O.Answer: "I want the best QB in the NFL and the guy that I pissed off, and pissed on several times in the last few years. Yah, those guys. Romo who? OH RIGHT!, Yah, he's ok, i mean, I wouldn't have drafted him, but that's neither here or there. Anybody got any autograph requests?"

i respect that he answered the question. obviously Romo is not the answer to that question no matter how you slice it.