[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welker or Crayton

Mystykoekaki

Glenn is out for only for 2 weeks. I would keep Welker around.

Really??? That's not what I've heard. Matt Mosley of ESPN.com says ".....Late Thursday night, a member of the organization told me Glenn was indeed finished for the season, but that the Cowboys decided (a little too late) to hold off on making the announcement. "

Well?

Really??? That's not what I've heard. Matt Mosley of ESPN.com says ".....Late Thursday night, a member of the organization told me Glenn was indeed finished for the season, but that the Cowboys decided (a little too late) to hold off on making the announcement. "

Well?

I heard that as well and I ran and already made the transaction because even though Moss/Stallworth have injury concerns they still will be playing which would thrust Welker into a 3rd role and Crayton into the 2nd role. Plus I had Tom Brady as my QB so I'm always concerned about starting two players from same team. But hope that Glenn is out even longer, might be able to package crayton and move up to get a more reliable #1 target.

Last year was the first year I didnt see Stallworth drop alot of passes.Welker reminds me of Brandon Stokley running the slot for the colts a few years back,I see him having a very good year.

Jennings hammy scares me,especially after his high ankle sprain his first year followed by a shaky pre season.I wouldve been tempted to drop Jennings in that spot,but may have made the move you did in the end anyway.