[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santana Moss or Kevin Curtis?

Bling_Blang

Thinking of sitting Santana Moss in favor of Kevin Curtis.

WR Anquan Boldin

WR Santana Moss

BN Randy Moss

Randy Moss is on your bench??!??

Kevin Curtis worries me slightly as he has fumbled with the football a bit in the preseason.

I consider him a "wait and see." Plus Philly is going up against a rather tough secondary in Green Bay (their defense is better this year).

Randy Moss is a stud. He'll prove it this year. And despite what anyone thinks of him the matchup is great.

Randy Moss versus the JETS? Play Moss and enjoy the Tom Brady Show.

Randy Moss is on your bench??!??

Kevin Curtis worries me slightly as he has fumbled with the football a bit in the preseason.

I consider him a "wait and see." Plus Philly is going up against a rather tough secondary in Green Bay (their defense is better this year).

Randy Moss is a stud. He'll prove it this year. And despite what anyone thinks of him the matchup is great.

Randy Moss versus the JETS? Play Moss and enjoy the Tom Brady Show.

Of course if you are having misgivings in sitting Santana Moss, I certainly would not fault you at all for leaving him in.

Rotoworld has him ranked far above Randy Moss and no one knows if Randy will return to 2006 pathetic numbers or 2005 8 TDs and 1000+ yards.

You can't really compare Miami and New York Jets pass defense at this time. They are so close that it's a toss up. I'd probably keep Santana Moss in your lineup and wait on Randy for week 2 or 3.

I would play Randy Moss over either of them.

I would play Curtis over Santana though. McNabb seemed to all ready have a good connection with him in pre-season. I haven't seen Moss and Campbell work well with each other yet.

I would play Randy Moss over either of them.

I would play Curtis over Santana though. McNabb seemed to all ready have a good connection with him in pre-season. I haven't seen Moss and Campbell work well with each other yet.

Thanks for the advice. I have Randy Moss on the bench because of how aweful he was last season and also since Brady likes to spread the ball around. Ok so if I play R. Moss then who do I sit Santana or Boldin? I can't see sitting one of my RBs for any of my WRs Yea Ronnie might be a RBBC and alot of people are not crazy about Cedric...

Thanks for the advice. I have Randy Moss on the bench because of how aweful he was last season and also since Brady likes to spread the ball around. Ok so if I play R. Moss then who do I sit Santana or Boldin? I can't see sitting one of my RBs for any of my WRs Yea Ronnie might be a RBBC and alot of people are not crazy about Cedric...

I'd sit Santana before Boldin

Start Curtis, McNabb is a top 2-3 QB when healthy, Philly will pass a ton and look for Curtis to get a bunch of deep balls thrown his way. Reggie is their possession receiver so he might get the TD in the red zone but remember what Donte' did for McNabb last year when they were both healthy, Curtis is the same type of guy. I don't like either of the Moss's just yet, Randy still doesn't seem 100% healthy and even though I love him and Brady working together, they haven't gotten clicked just yet and until that happens Tom will spread it to all of his great weapons. Save Randy for at least a couple weeks to see what he does. He is a much more risk/reward here, I think Curtis is the safer start, look for him to get targeted at least 10 times with maybe 6 catches and 1 of which will be a long ball and not to mention if its the typical McNabb long ball TD pass. Curtis will get targeted more than the rest of those guys so that would be my choice. Note I have him on my team as well in one of my 2 flex positions and I think he'll be a great WR3 for me this year. I always go with the safer picks in week 1 at least until you can see what the more "risk/reward" type players will do, ie. Randy Moss. Long term Randy will probably be better but play it safe in week 1.