[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B.Jacobs for A.Gates

MothAudio

Can start three RBs and would love to keep Jacobs. Should I hold onto him for insurance or upgrade at TE with the Gates offer? Worst case I go with Barber or Betts at #3. I'm dangling Foster for another QB.

1. (1) Joseph Addai RB

2. (20) Travis Henry RB

3. (21) Rudi Johnson RB

4. (40) Marques Colston WR

5. (41) Brandon Jacobs RB

6. (60) Javon Walker WR

7. (61) Marion Barber III RB

8. (80) Devery Henderson WR

9. (81) Ben Roethlisberger QB

10. (100) Jay Cutler QB

11. (101) DeShaun Foster RB

12. (120) Alge Crumpler TE

13. (121) Miami DEF

14. (140) D.Ryans DL

15. (141) Jason Elam K

16. (160) London Fletcher DL

17. (161) L.Betts RB

18. (180) DJ Hackett WR

QB, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Passing Yards (40 yards per point; 1 points at 300 yards; 5 points at 350 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-1)

Rushing Yards (12 yards per point; 1 points at 120 yards; 5 points at 135 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point; 1 points at 135 yards; 5 points at 150 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

If Gates were the only weapon on SD, I'd say do it. VJax is emerging as a red zone threat and LT is always there to take away half the red zone scores. I think Gates stays in the top 5 but Crumpler in Petrino's O could be a nice surprise for you. I like Jacobs' upside as your #3 RB more than MBIII or Foster.

Stick with what ya got.

Thanks instead of a lateral move I offered someone Colston, Betts and Foster for his Chad Johnson. My primary weakness is at WR and can afford to let go of my number 6-7 RBs. He has Portis, so hopefully Betts makes it more attractive to him.

Thanks instead of a lateral move I offered someone Colston, Betts and Foster for his Chad Johnson. My primary weakness is at WR and can afford to let go of my number 6-7 RBs. He has Portis, so hopefully Betts makes it more attractive to him.

Not a bad trade... just be sure not to sell Colston too low after the horrible game against the Colts.

But if they will be on your bench all year, thats a great trade for you.