[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup Questions at WR/RB flex and RB positions

ravens

Do you think I should play Santana Moss at the Flex or somebody else? Would you play Benson or B. Jackson at RB?

Starting Lineup

Carson Palmer, Matt Schaub-QB

L. Maroney, Cedric Benson-RB

Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans-WR

Unknown- WR/RB Flex

Chris Cooley-TE

Jason Hanson-K

Miami Defense-DEF

It starts 2-QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

Bench

Tavaris Jackson, J. Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Santana Moss, M. Clayton, Jerry Porter, James Jones

Patrick Crayton

Watch the status of Donald Driver and Greg Jennings injury status, James Jones could get targeted the most in a pass only offense at GB. He could be a great sleeper pick this week. Crayton is also great if Glenn doesn't play. I don't know about Santana this year I guess we will see. I always like picking receivers with a great QB that is going to pass a lot when it comes down to these decisions. GB will probably be behind Philly most of the game so Brett will be airing it out to his new speedy reciever. However if Driver and Jennings are both starting that would bump him back down. Norwood would be out for me, Min. has a great run D and he's splitting carries. Is your league a PPR, if so definitely pick a WR over Norwood. Between your last 5 WR's you could probably pick one out of a hat, its almost impossible to predict a WR's performance in any given game. Good Luck!

No it is not a PPR league. Would you play Brandon Jackson over Cedric Benson? I know Glenn is out for Week 1 and maybe the whole season according to rotoworld.com and here is what rotoworld said about Jennings and Driver.

Donald Driver (foot) practiced without limitations on Friday after being limited Wednesday and Thursday. Driver is listed as probable.

There's reason to believe that Driver will be limited in any way on Sunday against the Eagles. He will be in for a tough matchup with CB Lito Sheppard.

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the chances of Greg Jennings (hamstring) and Vernand Morency (knee) playing Sunday "don't look good."

Jennings' limp was apparent Friday morning after he reportedly looked O.K. on Thursday. Morency would be replaced by DeShawn Wynn on third downs

Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Sacks (-1)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 2 points at 150 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 2 points at 125 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

No it is not a PPR league. Would you play Brandon Jackson over Cedric Benson?

I would use this lineup:

Carson Palmer, Matt Schaub-QB

L. Maroney, Cedric Benson-RB

Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans-WR

B. Jackson- WR/RB Flex

Chris Cooley-TE

Jason Hanson-K

Miami Defense-DEF