[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me pick my flex...

magnum033

Performance scoring (no pts for receps)

Must start 2 Rb and 2 Wr

Willie Parker @ Cleveland (start)

Brandon Jacobs @ Dallas (start)

S.Smith @ Rams (start)

Andre Johnson vs Chiefs (start)

Options for flex

Cadillac @ Seattle (leaning towards)

Chester Taylor vs Atlanta

Branch vs Bucs

Curry vs Detroit

Crayton vs NYG

Thanks in advance ! :D

Toss up between Caddy and Branch IMO. SEA is missing Tubbs, a DT who played a big part in their run D last season. With Rhonde covering Branch, I might lean toward Caddy.

Very good point. IMO the Bucs will have to throw the ball to keep up with Seattle today. I would lean toward C.Taylor vs. the one team the Vikes might dominate all year. As the season progresses, A.Peterson will steal more and more of Taylors touches, but there will be plenty to go around today.

Good Luck

Very good point. IMO the Bucs will have to throw the ball to keep up with Seattle today. I would lean toward C.Taylor vs. the one team the Vikes might dominate all year. As the season progresses, A.Peterson will steal more and more of Taylors touches, but there will be plenty to go around today.

Good Luck

Also a good point, but I think with Tavaris Jackson under center, ATL gets to capitalize and cheat too many players into the box. Lots of running, but lots of running going nowhere. Great game for punter fans.

Caddy will see the endzone. Branch may as well. Is Taylor the goalline back? If not, I think there's no way he breaks a long one to hit paydirt. With no PPR you lose the benefit of Jackson's checkdowns to Taylor, which is where most of his value will come from IMO.