[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Jones, D. Foster, A. Peterson, L. Jordan

yoyboy

T. Jones vs. NE

D. Foster vs. STL

L. Jordan vs. DET

A. Peterson vs. ATL

I need a number #2 RB this week, and these are my options. I currently feel like A. Peterson and T. Jones are both too risky at this time. Foster and Jordan have good matchups but neither really have a history of playing well. Week 1 lineups are hard!

Help!

This is a fun situation. Let's take a quick look:

Perterson: hands off week 1 IMO. he will not be the primary ball carrier and we are currently unsure of how he will perform (though "well" is probably a safe guess). there may be a lot of running in this game, but there may also be 8 guys in the box for both teams all day. I avoid this situation.

Jordan: i personally hate this guy. i bought into the hype and used one of my 2 keepers on him last year. we all know how that turned out. i like him this week though against a soft Detroit D in a reworked offense. My concern would be that the Lions break out an big lead and the rushing game is abandoned and Jordan once again goes underutilized in the passing game.

Foster: i like him this week. williams hasn't supplanted him yet, and STL is weak against the run. Same concern as with Jordan since the Rams have a formidable O, but i think the Cats are more likely to stay in this/hold the lead than OAK.

Jones: yikes. i'm worried about the Jets O line. NE has a good D, but NY played them well last season. hard to argue against since he isn't in a RBBC like Foster, but i felt the Jets were overachieving last season and may come crashing back to earth this year.

So, I guess I'd go with Jordan, hands down. Then it's a toss up between Foster and Jones. If you're sure Jones is healthy, I'd lean toward him over Foster. Good luck!