[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Driver or V. Jackson

Wide-Eyed

First year user at The Huddle and have to admit I'm a little nervous. (The web site not working on a Sunday doesn't help me either, but those things happen.)

In the "Start/Bench" section, they say about Jackson that, "Jackson looked great in the pre-season and is working with with Rivers. He's a big and fast receiver that will push standout CB's Tillman and Vasher for all they're worth. In the end Jackson may shake free for enough production to warrant taking a flyer on him this week if you need one in deep leagues."

But they've got him ranked as the #15 WR this week, which does not sound at all like a flyer in a deep league. (Plus, are these projections updated since Friday?)

Anyway, Jackson or Driver? Any comments appreciated.

This is an absolute no brainer. Driver is the #1WR and the #1option on the Packers. VJax is the #1WR but the #3 option on the Chargers who are facing the #1 Defense in the league this year. He is also a player that LOOKS like he is ready to break out. Driver IS the real deal and he is playing. Stop over thinking this one, go with Driver.

Stop over thinking this one, go with Driver.

That's my feeling, but I'm a believer that if you buy in to a system like the Huddle, you should follow their advice. Them rating Jackson at four times the value of Driver has me shook up a little. On the other hand, it looks like they have not updated their projections since Jennings went out.

Thanks for the cowbell!