[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Sunday Ticket

CaP'N GRuNGe

I thought I heard somewhere that if you subscribe to the NFL Sunday ticket you can also view games online now. How does that work? Do you have a login and password and can you login from anywhere? Are the games live? Hypothetically speaking, could someone who doesn't have DirectTV and the Ticket borrow or "sub-lease" said login and password to view the games on their own computer. :D

I see that they may charge an additional $100 fee to be able to watch the game online. That would be a fairly inexpensive way to split the overall cost of seeing all the games if someone was interested in pursuing that route. :D

Sopcast worked great for me during week one. And its free.

Dear Valued SuperFan Customer,

Unprecedented demand for the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Supercast™ function caused technical difficulties that prohibited some subscribers' access to the online games this past Sunday. If you were unable to access the online games, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are excited that so many fans want to experience this brand-new feature and have corrected the issue to ensure that all future Sunday games will be accessible online through the NFL SUNDAY TICKET Supercast feature.

With NFL SUNDAY TICKET Supercast, you get live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game right on your PC, anywhere in the world*:

Live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game, plus the RED ZONE CHANNEL™

Real-time player and team stats and scores

Highlights from every game as they happen

We'd like to thank you for being an NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan™ customer, and we will continue to make improvements to our service to bring you the best NFL SUNDAY TICKET and DIRECTV experience possible.

Sincerely,

The DIRECTV NFL SuperFan Team