[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickup C. Taylor?

okiiyama

A guy has dropped C. Taylor. Is he worth picking up, and which RB do I drop for him?

RBs

Clinton Portis

Ladell Betts

Ronnie Brown

Cedric Benson

DeAngelo Williams

Scoring:

6pts/TD

Rushing/Recieving: 1pt/10yds

No PPR

Thanks.

No. This coming from a Minnesota Fan... He will, at-best, share some of the load with Peterson. He is a good RB, but your other options are better.

Dang, you got some dicey options:

• Portis a #1 talent who is always an injury away from irrelevance.
  • Williams trapped behind Foster (??!!!!?).
  • Betts trapped behind Portis (for now).
  • Brown and Benson each trapped by their own inexplicableness.

Still, Chester has Peterson loooooming. I don't thnk he helps you much, except his bye is 5 and you have two fours and two 9's if that means anything to you. I like what I see in Peterson, so I'd leave Chester along (and I own him in a league, thinking he'd hold off the rook for a year).

Can you package Brown/Benson and give them to the Jacobs owner for his other starting back?

Dang, you got some dicey options:
  • Portis a #1 talent who is always an injury away from irrelevance.

• Williams trapped behind Foster (??!!!!?).

• Betts trapped behind Portis (for now).

• Brown and Benson each trapped by their own inexplicableness.

Still, Chester has Peterson loooooming. I don't thnk he helps you much, except his bye is 5 and you have two fours and two 9's if that means anything to you. I like what I see in Peterson, so I'd leave Chester along (and I own him in a league, thinking he'd hold off the rook for a year).

Can you package Brown/Benson and give them to the Jacobs owner for his other starting back?

Peterson was looming on Saturday.....not anymore.

I am a big fan of Chester but I do not think it could have gone any worse for him....I would think that it will be 50/50 split at BEST for him from here on out...unless of course they can trade him at some point.